BOC RNA provides different spacer phosphoramidites and has been working closely with global partners in the field of nucleic acid chemistry to ensure efficient and accurate synthesis of DNA and RNA oligonucleotides.
Application of spacer phosphoramidites
Spacer phosphoramidites can be used to change the oligonucleotide conformation and/or reduce steric hindrance for applications such as aptamer and label/tag analysis detection.
- Interval phosphoramidites with different atomic numbers are usually used to bridge oligonucleotide fragments
- The spacer can be used in combination with 3'and 5'-amino modifiers and/or other spacers to place tags at greater distances from the oligonucleotide and reduce the gap between the oligonucleotide and the fluorescent dye interaction
- The hybridization of oligonucleotides bound to the support can be increased by reducing the spatial interaction between the support and the bound oligonucleotides
- The C3 spacer can be used to simulate the three-carbon gap between the 3'- and 5'-hydroxyl groups of oligonucleotides or to replace bases in the sequence when the base is unknown.
Main characteristics of spacer phosphoramidite
- Spacer phosphoramidites C3, 9, C12, and 18 are used to insert spacer arms in oligonucleotides, and multiple additions can meet the needs of longer spacers.
- The 3'-spacer C3 CPG can act as a blocker of exonuclease and polymerase activity at the 3'-end.
- dSpacer is used to introduce stable abasic sites in oligonucleotides.
- PC Spacer is a photocleavable C3 spacer modifier.
We provide a flexible ordering model to quickly meet your order requirements, whether it is a large number of standard products or customized products. With a GLP laboratory and unique technology development, we can help you meet the ever-changing market needs.
- All products are of no animal origin, and no TSE/BSE risk.
- The entire process is monitored from material procurement to final quality control and product release, providing repeatability and security between batches.
- C3 spacer phosphoramidite is combined with three carbon spacers or added sequentially to form longer spacer arms.
- The C18 spacer is phosphoramidite to reduce possible steric hindrance and/or to prevent exonuclease digestion.
- Assess the ty of each RNA phosphoramidite batch by HPLC and 31P NMR.
- The tightly controlled manufacturing process ensures minimal levels of impurities.
Custom manufacturing services are available to help develop or expand phosphoramidite compounds.
If you have any questions or requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Products for Spacer Phosphoramidites