BOC RNA, a sub-brand of BOC Sciences, develops and manufactures numerous nucleic acid products to support the life science industry. We focus on RNA technology and its broad promise for disease treatment. We pride ourselves on our superior quality standards, technical expertise and personalized service.
We offer a comprehensive range of RNA related products and services, mainly including:
- Raw materials supply. We can provide a variety of phosphoramidites for common RNA synthesis and sensitive DNA/RNA synthesis.
- Professional synthesis. We offer a wide range of oligonucleotide (DNA, RNA) and derivative synthesis services, including natural DNA, siRNA, mRNA and DNA/RNA oligonucleotides, or non-natural and more stable oligonucleotides (GMP grade and non-cGMP grade).
- Personalized modifications. We can customize a full range of high quality oligonucleotide modifications to obtain artificial modifications including backbone, base, sugar and inter-nucleotide bond oligonucleotides.
- Analysis and purification. For analysis, we have developed a hexafluoroisopropanol system to analyze oligonucleotides. In the area of purification, we have developed RP-IPC for efficient isolation and purification of oligonucleotides.
- siRNA drug delivery. Covering the whole process of design, synthesis, analysis, conjugation and delivery.
- Specialist support for mRNA vaccines. From mRNA design and synthesis, in vivo delivery solutions to mRNA vaccine production.
Our company is dedicated to helping other researchers answer scientific questions through collaborative interactions. We serve national and international academic, medical, pharmaceutical, industrial and government organizations. We will do everything we can to help streamline and accelerate your drug discovery and disease treatment research efforts.
* Only for research. Not suitable for any diagnostic or therapeutic use.